Pet Friendly Accommodation
Pet Friendly Caravan Park
Bring your furry friend to Victor Harbor!
If you’re looking for pet friendly accommodation or a dog friendly caravan park in Victor Harbor (or a camping site / pet friendly accommodation on the Fleurieu Peninsula), you’ve come to the right place.
We love our 4-legged friends here at Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park and we allow small dogs and pets to stay subject to our terms and conditions.
Pet Friendly stays are available if you’re in your own caravan or tent.
Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
Accordingly, to ensure that allowing pets in the park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Pets are permitted on sites, in guest’s own van or tent, or in our designated pet friendly cabins
- Pets staying in our pet friendly cabin must not sleep on the beds. There is a dog kennel available or pets may sleep inside as long as they are in their own bed on the floor.
- Pets are prohibited in any other cabin or unit accommodation
- The reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens are completely out-of-bounds for pets, please do not bring them to these areas
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
Victor Harbor Dog Park
The Victor Harbor Dog Park is on the corner of George Main Road and Oval Park Road, Victor Harbor.
Open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it’s a purpose-built space for dog owners to meet while socialising and exercising their dogs.
The dog park has separate fenced enclosures for large and small dogs. There are plenty of shaded areas, dog drinking water and poop bags available.
10 mins walk from our park, or a 3 minute drive.
What to bring
Here’s a handy list to help you pack for your furry friend:
- Pet bedding and blankets
- Favourite toy
- Poop bags / pooper scooper
- Water bowl
- Dog food
- Can opener
- Doggy bath