Pet Friendly Caravan Park – bring your best friend!
If you’re looking for a pet friendly caravan park or camping site, we can help. We allow small pets to stay at the Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park provided you are in your own caravan or tent. Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
To ensure that allowing pets in the park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Pets are permitted on sites only, in guest’s own van or tent
- Pets are prohibited in cabin or unit accommodation
- Pets are prohibited from the reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens
- Pets are not permitted at the park during periods of high occupancy
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
What to bring
Here’s a handy list to help you pack for your furry friend:
- Pet bedding and blankets
- Favourite toy
- Poop bags / pooper scooper
- Water bowl
- Dog food
- Can opener
Victor Harbor Dog Park
The Victor Harbor Dog Park is on the corner of George Main Road and Oval Park Road, Victor Harbor.
Open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it’s a purpose-built space for dog owners to meet while socialising and exercising their dogs.
The dog park has separate fenced enclosures for large and small dogs. There are plenty of shaded areas, dog drinking water and poop bags available.
10 mins walk from our park, or a 3 minute drive.