Pet Friendly / Dog Friendly
Pet Friendly Caravan Park – bring your best friend to Victor Harbor!
If you’re looking for a pet friendly or dog friendly caravan park / camping site on the Fleurieu Peninsula, you’ve come to the right place.
We love our 4-legged friends here at Victor Harbor Holiday and Cabin Park and we allow small dogs and pets to stay, as long as you are in your own caravan or tent.
Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
Accordingly, to ensure that having pets in our park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions are in place:
- Pets are permitted on sites only, in guest’s own van or tent
- Pets are prohibited in all cabin and unit accommodation
- The reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens are completely out-of-bounds for pets, please do not bring them to these areas
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
- Pets are not allowed at the park during periods of high occupancy
Victor Harbor Dog Park
The Victor Harbor Dog Park is on the corner of George Main Road and Oval Park Road, Victor Harbor.
Open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it’s a purpose-built space for dog owners to meet while socialising and exercising their dogs.
The dog park has separate fenced enclosures for large and small dogs. There are plenty of shaded areas, dog drinking water and poop bags available.
10 mins walk from our park, or a 3 minute drive.
What to bring
Here’s a handy list to help you pack for your furry friend:
- Pet bedding and blankets
- Favourite toy
- Poop bags / pooper scooper
- Water bowl
- Dog food
- Can opener
- Doggy bath