I think you’ll agree that brand new cabins are a very exciting thing for a holiday park! Well it turns out we have MORE NEW CABINS on the way in 2019!
Let us tell you about our new family-friendly and accessible Hindmarsh Cabins
- Modern, 2-bedroom cabins sleeping up to 5 people (Queen bed with TV in Bedroom 1, Double bed with single bunk above in Bedroom 2)
- Overlooking our new waterslides and mini golf course – so convenient for mums, dads and grandparents
- From the large undercover front deck, you can enjoy a commanding view over all of the action – brilliant for families!
- Sit on the deck with a glass of wine and watch the kids having fun
- Full kitchen including oven, microwave, gas cooktop, and fridge so you can easily cater in your ‘home away from home’
- Dining setting + lounge with TV and DVD player
- Air-conditioning for those hot or cool nights
- These cabins have been designed so they are fully accessible for all persons including those with mobility issues
- Modified bathrooms with railings and accessible ramp means there is safe access and plenty of room to get around for those who require a wheelchair or walking frame
The Hindmarsh Cabins are in a fabulous location within the park and with the modern fit out and accessible features, these cabins will be highly sought after by people of all ages.